1. अपनी पुस्तक के विषय में संक्षिप्त में बताएं। यदि आप धर्म की रक्षा करोगे तो धर्म आपकी रक्षा करेगा। 2. इस विषय को आपने क्यों चुना और लिखने की प्रेरणा कहां से मिली? हमेशा से ये लगा क कोई भी नेता हिंदुओं... Read more
The company does not holds responsible for any type of loss or damage that is made whilst the process of delivery by the courier company or by the postal services.
Although the company shall try its best to deliver its services and products within the desired time limits of the customer yet it does not take any guarantee towards any time bound deliveries and postal delays. You, as a customer, should acknowledge that you agree that the deliveries made to you shall be not bounded by time and/or in case of deliveries made in parts, you shall be rendered no right to object and will have to make the payment(if opted for cash on deliveries) whatsoever may be the case. The delivery personals may or may not call you prior to the delivery.
The delivery shall not be, in any case, redelivered or redirected to any other address. The products will be delivered to only those cities that are listed under "serviceable cities"
Recipient not available
Locked/inaccessible premises of the delivery address
Disaster or emergency struck area
The deliveries, in above cases, will be rescheduled later as and when suitable/appropriate for the company.
The company shall in no way hold responsibility for the products bought by any channel other than gatha website, which may or may not be listed on the gatha website.
Call : +91 9129730666 , +91 9129731666
Email : email@example.com
1. Publish your book, build a reader base and sell more copies.
2. Available in both print and eBook formats in major online stores.
3. Publish Fiction, Non-Fiction, Academic and Poetry books in English & Hindi.
Hear what our authors have to say about us.
1. अपनी पुस्तक के विषय में संक्षिप्त में बताएं। मेरी पहली प्रकाशित पुस्तक “ दशा और दिशा” ( अप्रैल 2016 ISBN : 978-93-85818-63-8) कविता और कहानियों का समावेश है। इस पर पाठकों का बहुत स्नेह... Read more
1. Please provide a brief overview of your book. Abhimanyu, or Abhi, as friends preferred calling him was a young energetic boy, blessed with a sharp mind, stout physique and a pleasing... Read more